Questions about your heart:
- 1. Who, or what, is the lord of your heart?
- You soon see who the lord of your heart is by your words.
- 2. What does the night season reveal about your heart?
- Your heart can only instruct you according to what it knows.
- Can your heart remain steady in any season?
- 3. What theme overflows from your heart?
- Being filled with the Spirit changes what flows from your heart.
- 4. What associations identify with your heart?
- What soul does your soul knit to?
- What type of people identify with you?
- What type of people do you identify with?
My thoughts: These are great questions I should be asking myself periodically to examine the health of my relationship with God. We are judged by our fruit and honest answers to these questions will reveal the fruit that I am bearing. These questions shouldn't be handled lightly, so I'm not going to answer them here and now, but prayerfully in my devotional time tomorrow. I do feel that the answers to these questions are different now than they would have been at the beginning of the year. I can say that in recent weeks my heart has instructed me to draw closer to Him, for which I am very thankful.